Originally Posted by bfrshooter
Morons grow from weeds. Want to face me at 50 yards with your nine? I know I was to quit but you are too much of a challenge. You must be Bob or Jerry.
Stupid is what you said. If you think buck fever is different then fear of a creep with a machete or gun is not the same. Get a life. I will bet on the machete. It was proven a creep with a knife will get you before you can draw and shoot.
I bow to those with keyboards worn out. You are one tough SOB, standing up straight wile getting shot at instead of hiding behind a car.

A worn out keyboard? Count your own posts on THIS topic, assuming that you can actually count.

You remain an idiot and only a fool ever wants to get into a gunfight. "Bob and Jerry" would agree, as I believe neither of them has ever been in one nor would they ever advocate someone wanting to get in one unless absolutely necessary.

You've openly stated you've never once had to shoot someone, so you have absolutely no basis in fact for discussing it - and your analysis and analogies are patently incorrect and have been proven so time and again. This ain't deer hunting, and you haven't a clue about self-defense situations, shootings, ballistics, or much of anything else related to the same. Those facts are readily apparent as is your complete inability to form coherent posts or remain on topic.

Only a little man would think that such a challenge was even something to be offered over such a trivial matter. That, too, says much about you.

As for betting on someone attacking me with a weapon; it's been tried, and they've lost. BT/DT.

As for challenges, it's abundantly clear that you face a myriad of them in many aspects of life. Prayers f'kin' sent.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.