Hey guys,
I own Integrity Arms and was notified of this post. I know its over a year old, but thought I would chime in anyway.

We have been in business 7 years, so we are not a new company. I did not call the company 'Integrity' because I thought it was catchy.

wareagle700 - Keeping your supplier secret is fairly common in the industry. Look at Rainier, PSA, Alpha, JSE, etc etc. Sure these companies offer other companies barrels too, but their line is kept secret as far as who turns them. Colt, BCM, POF, etc etc do not turn their own barrels either. The guarantee is what matters, and whether or not the company will stand by that guarantee. Our guarantee is simple and always has been(and stated clearly in our FAQ/Terms & Conditions page). We offer a 15 day no questions asked return policy for ANY reason. Past that, manufacturers defects are still covered.

AH64guy - We don't use factory seconds. As far as a vague warranty, see above.

We sell many barrels a month to dealers and retail sales alike. We don't pretend to be something we are not, but we are the best place to buy a barrel on the net. Don't want to try one of 'ours'? We also stock Blackhole Weaponry, Odin Works, Patriot Ordnance, CMMG, Bergara, Lothar-Walther, etc.

I would be glad to answer any questions, or you can always call for quicker response. 678-883-AR15

Last edited by IntegrityArms; 07/24/15.