Burris came through with the scope very quickly. I received it in 5 days. It's a 34mm tube. I didn't have any 34mm rings on hand so had to wait on a set of Seekins to arrive. I got it mounted and shot it today for the first time.
[Linked Image]

The glass is clear and true color. I got the MOA version. It claims to have 100 MOA of travel on elevation. I got 96 MOA. It was probably because I had the zero stop set wrong. The clicks are easy to feel and see. Once I got it sighted in at a hundred yards I set the zero stop. As devnull mentioned above, it's a little different than some I have used. It stops exactly on zero. You can't go a single click past. I'll have to get used to that. It's plenty bright it was easy to see my bullet holes. Since it's FFP it was easy to get zeroed in a few rounds no matter what power I was set on.
[Linked Image]

I did the Bryan Litz "tall target test" at one hundred. I dialed 30 MOA and it tracked with no windage error and less that 0.2% elevation error. I then moved the target to 200 yards (the longest distance at this range) and shot another 5 shot group. Before each shot I dialed up and down 20+ MOA several times and then back to the zero stop. I did not look to see if it was zeroed, went only by feeling it hit the stop. It returned to zero well.
[Linked Image]

So far I'm very pleased with the new scope. I am going to a long range match in 2 weeks that should give it a good wringing out.

Bob

Last edited by Bobcape; 08/01/15.

I met a French guy the other day. I asked him "Do you speak German?" He said "No." I said "You're welcome!"