I am listing 3 different projects in various stages of completeness.
[Linked Image]

Gun 1 at the top is what I believe to be a Turkish Mauser 1938 Model. It has a Mauser 98 action. Chambered in 8mm-06 AI, military barrel with step, but seems like it has been machined down slightly. Gun fires and feeds properly. I believe the stock is a Ram Line. Mag box has not been extended. There is a Timney Trigger installed and the low mount safety does not work with this trigger. When I had a military trigger on, it worked fine. Comes with bases, not with the 3-9x40 cheap Bushnell scope and rings, though they are available for another $45. Here's the kicker with this gun... I have struggled to get it sighted in. Seems like the scopes I have tried run out of adjustment before I get all the way sighted in. It is presently on paper, with a shim under the rear base, but it is not all the way there yet. Still printing a couple inches low if I remember right.
As for dies and brass, those are available and negotiable ( I'll have to see how much I have). The dies I have been using are .325 WSM dies with .30-06 brass based on the suggestions from members here and it seems to work. Of course you can't full length size that way, but I haven't gotten that far yet.
Price is $275 shipped.

Gun 2 in the middle is a Spanish Oviedo 93 Mauser in 7x57. Cock on close. Metal finish appears to a paint or other coating and is missing in some areas. Stock is a not finished Boyd's. It has had several coats of Laurel Mountain Forge Sealer, then sanded down to 600 grit in preparation for more, which I probably won't be getting around to doing. Drilled and tapped, bolt handle is altered for a scope. No bases. $275 shipped. I don't believe this has to go to an FFL because it was produced prior to 1898. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Gun number 3, at the bottom is a Springfield 1903A3 with RA barrel dated 9-43. The sights have been removed and the sights are slightly off center indicating the barrel has been removed at some point. Caliber .30-06, gun fires, ejects and feeds properly. Stock is a prefinished Boyd's, not bedded. Metal finish is rough, especially on the barrel. Scope and rings not included (but negotiable, it's Bushnell Elite 3-9x40 Side Focus add $150), bases are included. I have not shot it for groups yet. Was going to cut the barrel down slightly and refinish the metal, but never got around to it, nor will I likely at this point.
$325 shipped to FFL.

More pictures to come. Volume discount available.

Last edited by exbiologist; 08/19/15.

"For some unfortunates, poisoned by city sidewalks ... the horn of the hunter never winds at all" Robert Ruark, The Horn of the Hunter