Originally Posted by Colo_Wolf
Wondering, let's see. Both belonged to a site, and Steve made a comment to the owner about a possibility if copyright infringement, you end up tossed (surprise with your mangina) yet Steve is making money hand over fist over your cut and paste.

No your wrong, Steve is a Canadian and has his own website and was selling a book/manual on the No.4 Enfield rifle. And to make more money he went to all the Canadian websites saying they were breaking copyright laws if they had the Canadian Military manual for download.

This wasn't good enough for Steve old buddy so he went south of the Canadian border and hit all the American Enfield forums. And stopping the download of the Canadian No.4 manual, the problem is simple Steve lied to make money on the sale of his book. The No.4 Canadian manuals are not copyrighted anymore than a American M1 Garand manual is copyrighted. On top of this I had permission of the Canadian Government to give these manuals away free.

Steves said a email was easy to fake and insisted it was a copyright violation and my Enfield manual sticky in two Enfield forums were shut down. Steve didn't give a rats ass about Enfield owners, and all Steve wanted to do was make money at his Canadian website.

Bottom line here is the link to download the No.4 Canadian manuals. And they are not copyright protected and free for downloading.

1991 No.4 (All Marks) .303 Rifle Manuals (Complete Set)

And 95% of all the Enfield manuals at this site were donated by me to help fellow Enfield owners, and not screw them like Steve did.

So Steve isn't the nice person you think he is and he would slit your throat for a nickle. Trust me I put over ten years collecting books and manuals on the Enfield rifle and was giving them away for free. And Steve Ridgwell lied and shut down every Enfield forum with Enfield manuals for download to make more money.

Remember what you said Steve, you told the owner of the American website that the Canadian Captain at work saw these manuals for download and was going to report the forum for a copyright violation. Now here is the strange part Steve old buddy, what were you and the alleged Canadian Captain doing looking at Enfield milsurp forums when both of you were at work. Yeah right Steve you were worried about a American website being shut down and did this out of the kindness of your heart. $$$$$$$

Steve Ridgwell is a blood sucking leach and should be banned from all websites because of his greed.

Last edited by bigedp51; 09/06/15.