Promise last picture I put a red circle around the bullet entrance. I forgot to add her rifle is the a xtr featherweight. The load was the old std for any 270 Winchester. 58.5gr H 4831, cci 200, 140gr hornady btsp, I chrono it at 2,930 fps. I don't know the OAL off the top of my head. This load shoots exceptionally well in couple other 270's I have as well. It shot extremely well in my daughters rifle. The scope on the rifle is a good ol Leupold VXIIc 3-9x40. Also they were using primos shooting stick the ones with 3 legs and they worked out great so highly recommend for anyone that has kiddos and they need good support out in the field. What's funny on another forums I sometime frequent one of the guys was going on a rant how anything 7mm or smaller was meant for deer, antelope, coyotes in the lower 48 and bigger caliber should be used on moose. This was before my daughter rolled this cow up. I posted the same picture on that forum and he's been pretty quiet.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by 79S; 09/20/15.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.