Why the fuss about traditional vs inline?Both ARE muzzleloaders, both misfire occasionally, both are subject to the same principals of ignition and operation ( with allowances made for spark chuckers of course)both will miss if improperly aimed. I shoot a repop P-53 Enfield rifle musket as well as a T/C Omega and my 16 year old daughter hunts exclusively with a scoped Traditions Tracker with which she has been good enough to bag 2 deer with 2 shot at 100 and 115 yards.We are happy with our ordnance and we do not feel any negatives about hunting with these rifles. Although smokeless in a muzzleloader is safe in one designed for it I am nervous about them. However I would never make a negative comment to or about a brother hunter so armed.His use does not in any way positively or negatively impact my day in the woods. Game animals are not targets and as elementary as it sounds they bleed and feel pain.If a hunter decides to use a modern inline ( btw the first inline system was patented in the 1830's I read somewhere) and sabots ( which the artillery has been using for 500 years) to give him or her a chance to put that animal down quickly and cleanly then BRAVO. Kudos as well to the more traditional (and probably more experienced) shooter who taps off a round ball or minie.Inlines can also be an entry level tool as well.Minimum expense to see if the " muzzleloader game " is all its cracked up to be.I know more than a few who started with inlines and went to sidelocks or sparkchuckers.The same can bee seen in archery circles with the resurgence of recurves an long bows.Heck , I giggle every year about the guys who look down their noses at my Marlin 336 . 30-30 until they see th sub inch 3 rounders it shoots at 100 yards and some are still slack jawed at how fast a deer drops to a nice pokey 'ol 150 round nose. Could we all try to get to the point where our personal preferences and experiences are just that? We can and should share them ( the greatest storytellers are hunters) and laugh at the misses and rejoice in the kill.Lets give the DNR's and F&G people a break too, their's is a tough row to hoe.Satisfy the traditionalists as well as the moderns and allow for weapons,loads and sights that will also minimize the number of crippled and wounded deer running around after each season.Shoot whats legal, shoot what you like and if you see someone lugging something different than yours ask them how they like it and smile that there's another person who pays the way for wildlife and wild places JUST LIKE YOU DO...Thanks for the opportunity to rank abit...