Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by rost495

Nuggets eh? Stuff that has been common knowledge for years before he was around..

Not anything new or enough to put up with the Kindergarten education and grammar.

Amen brother. I haven't read anything that loser posts in years, unless someone quotes his worthless azz.

For posterity!!!!!!

dooshmike,

Of the 460 Spawn,the 378 connects the most dots.

Am enjoying the windage adjustable rears,as my 378Wby sheared Reupold S/S DD base fasteners...though it admittedly were shot more than a whole fhuqking bunch.

Those S/S fasteners were dog schit,but the 378 do buck a smidge...............

OLDelkkchunt,

I'm MUCH enjoying your Delusion(s),that you've a first fhuqking clue about boats...or anything else. Only rolled that hull (3) times and it killed me twice. Laughing!

Have been killed (6) times,amongst the herd. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

You never did cite the year,of the last time you were Outdoors.

Bless your heart....................

'_cal,

.308" 165XLC's was my 30cal Bread & Butter for more than a few moons,in a couple/few belted L/A's.

Rather than 180...I'd 155 Skinner.

Hint..............

elkkchunter,

Kudos on being able to plagiarize enough,to keep your Imagination and Pretend rollin'.

That's just gotta be VERY "fulfilling" for you.

Laughing!..........

'minute,

"Speed" mindfhuqks alotta folks and it ain't the STARTING speed that makes a fhuqk,it's the IMPACT speed that bears the fruit.

A very wise man stated once..."boolits matter more than headstamps" and it is entertaininger than fhuqk,how many are unable to connect them dots.

Never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't...................(grin)

Sharps',

The melding of schit Norma brass,excessive headspace,sporty pressures and both 6 and 9-lugs...do arrange for some serious fhuqking comedy,in the "reliability" department.

Whore Hey! ain't gonna shoot a halfa box a year though and charging paper ain't really THAT fhuqking "scary".

Laughing!...................

'horn,

I've shot out just shy of a halfa dozen Custom 257Wby spouts and in less than halfa the time you cited. 100gr X's at 3750fps,being the mainstay.

Gots me some familiarity,with said chambering.(grin)

A .243" of far lesser case capacity,will soundly kick it's ass. Boolits matter more than headstamps.

Hint................

Gee',

The LESS one knows,the "better" a Weatherby rifle is.

Hint.................

'495,

You CLUELESS Drooling Dumbfhuqk...please find me "mistaken",as it WILL be funnier than fhuqk.

Hint.

Answer that carefully,because you "can't read it",due your Imaginary Pretend Ignore.

Laughing!...................

'seller,

There sure as fhuqk weren't nothing redeeming in that parcel. Frost that cake and cite the boolits you whirled through it.

Laughing!.................

'Raider,

You CLUELESS Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. As per your Imagination and it's Pretend...you've not replied to me in "years"?!? I'm fhuqking crying...I'm laughing sooooooooooooo hard.

I getta kick outta how "real" Imagination and Pretend are to you Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks. Looking forward to your next Whine and Delusion,though in no particular order. Laughing!

Wow +P++!......................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."