I used to collect Kleinguenthers K 14, K15s and .22s and some of the original Voere actions- the Titan II and later (renamed) Mauser 99 when Voere was bought out by Mauser. I even had a pair of customs "pseudo K15s" built on Mauser 99 with Krieger barrels.

They were very accurate rifles. I beg to differ on the magazine feeding as it only took just one instance where the bolt just slid over the top and did not pick up the cartridge for me to sell my collection and begin a Pre War Mod 70 obsession.

I had one of his poster/brochure guns and one with a plaque in the butt with the Eagle and snake of Seguin, which I was told was designed by Kleinguenther's daughter (now a neurosurgeon).

As it should happen, that gun was bought by her husband as a gift for her- I couldn't be happier knowing that.

Oh, and $1500 sounds right. If it's an original K15 Instafire, it'll feed and shoot. Phil bought the company from Kleinguenther (Kleingunther Distinguished Firearms) he'd probably be interested in the rifle- I sold him some of my extra magazines.

Last edited by Tony_Soprano; 09/26/15.