So as not to derail the other thread where you are so completely getting your ass handed to you, I'll use this to engage you in debate if you have the balls to
And since it have nothing better to do right now except watch mud dry

You say it's time for logic but you yourself don't use any

In your mind it is not ok for me to own a single 15 or 30 round magazine, yet I can own and carry any number of 10 round magazines.

Please explain how reduced round count will curtail the number of people injured/killed in one of these trajedies?..

You're aware that it takes approximately 1 second to change magazines aren't you?

You do know that the AR wasn't used yesterday right?

Do you hold any responsibility for this on the school administration who not only had their security personnel unarmed, but also prevented a student who was armed from intervening armed quite possibly, as we saw with yhe Oregon (I believe) mall shooter who immediately turned his gun on himself once he was that he was being engaged by a CCWer- could have drastically mitigated any further casualties?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell