Originally Posted by Taco280AI
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
You just need some more trigger time, Taco. That gun is talking to you, saying nice things. You should try building a perfect nest on the bench and analyzing your "follow through." Maybe even some dry firing.
I have found that my rifles like to punish me for not keeping them busy. After a lay off, I really have to get my head in the game again.

Think you're right. Need to slow it down, get set up right, and see what the rifle can do and not what I can do with it.

And as for the BSA comments, I wasn't sure if he was kidding or being an ass. Does he expect people to re-zero every load they're working on? I don't give a damn where they are hitting, I'm trying to find out how they're grouping. And if I had 18 months in the states near a range to get it done, it would have been long ago. But when you're stationed in Germany and doing training missions in various European countries and haven't seen your rifle that entire time...

He was kidding you, notice the smiley face winking at the end of his comments. BSA is a damn good guy, sorry the humor was lost in typing.