Pedersoli makes one that is a step up from the bottom and a step below the USA made guns. They are decent guns that are not in the class of a Shiloh.

Their quality has been all OVER the map, for the last 22-23 years that I've looked at and worked on em'.
The "Silhouette Models", if one built during Dick Trenk's "Team Pedersoli" era had EXCEPTIONAL barrels, and were tighter chambered than the rest of their production...the ones with barrels polished out on the "Gum Machine".That said, the MAJORITY of em' before were pretty rough,...and some of the ones since absolutely pathetic.
If you feel an urge to pay ridiculous prices, be treated rudely, and wait forever for "their supposed to be on the next shipment" parts, that may or very well may NOT fit, ...by all means go with a Pedersoli, and deal with their current U.S. "distributors".
Get on the phone with Shilo, and pretty quick it's like your talking to old friends, and all of a sudden the spare parts minefield becomes a fragrant meadow.
Ditto C. Sharps, and other U.S. houses.

That said their FORGED steel frames, and unreliably and oftimes SLOPPILY fitted guts , locks etc. CAN be worked up into a good, repeatably accurate BPCR. Used ones, broken, and dirt cheap are the sensible source,...no WAY I'd buy anything new from em'.

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 11/17/15.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain