fredrica,

Very SPECIAL of you,to offer your keen oblivious insight on Retardation and it's inherent "sweet satisfactions". Bless your heart.

Do you still play with Tonka Toys in your cat's litterbox and continue to make those special sounds?!?

You "hard charger" you.

I'll feign my "surprise",that you went wayyyyyyyyyyyy outta your fhuqking way,to refrain ALL things The Rifle. What were the fhuqking "odds",after you having Regalia'd yourself in sucha fashion?!? I'm fhuqking crying...I'm laughing sooooooooooooo fhuqking hard!

Here's to you doing your best,with what incredibly fhuqking little you have to work with. Looking forward to the "big day",when you can finally afford a camera. THAT will be cool. Laughing!

At least Imagination and Pretend are priced in sucha way,that you can afford to "contribute".

You may consider holding your breath,while you stomp your itty-bitty feet,to really add "substance" to your brazen "stand" and punctuate your Vagina Monologue right proper.

Don't let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt.

You go girl!......................

'xtell,

Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess.

Slow day today,in piss flat conditions! Laughing!

[Linked Image]

The Babiest Montucky with it's 18.5" spout,gives up a whopping .5 Mil of full value 10mph wind at the 1000yd line,to an OEM SAAMI 243Win Montucky squirtin' Skinners at 3300fps+. No too shabby,for a 2525fps launch. Hint.

It gives up .4 Mil of 1000yd wind to a 20" '10 'ticker and a BHW 1-8" 20" SAAMI 243Win Rifle Gas spout,flingin' the Skinner at 3100fps.

That despite 20grs less propellant. Hint.

Cheer up...Hornie 105 BTHP's are in the Krunchenticker's works,to spruce things up a smidge. Just might be a 10x MD Fixed Fhuqker aboard same. Google it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Watch out for a 20" MTU 1-7.7" Bart' 223AI Ruger MKII becoming rather famous. Inlettin' is gawddamned nearly fhuqking done,with DBM nestled and MDT poly's along with AM steel 5-rounders. Just might be a 10x MQ Fixed Fhuqker aboard same.

'Best Google that too.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Pardon a S/S 700 wearing a 20" Liljee 1-9" #2 17Rem spout,gettin' it's handle inletted likewise and moments away. Don't worry,I'll dangle a pic to fuel your Imagination and it's Pretend,so you can at least say you seen pixels. Just might be a 6x MQ Fixed Fhuqker aboard same. Laughing!

Woops.

[Linked Image]

You suck a mean ass,you Do Nothing Day Dreaming Dumbfhuqk. Looking forward to your next Whine!

Love your pics! Laughing!

1000 words.

[Linked Image]

Hint.

GOOD talk.

Bless your heart...................

NH',

Don't horn her up,or she'll go to playing that fhuqking banjo.

Again...................

g',

It were a right proper Cast & Blast.

And then some...................

'archer,

In 223,go S/S Compact and refrain the Rancher,due the obvious inherent attributes associated with S/S...but also throat geometry. The 5.56 Rancher's throat is as deep as fredrica's. Hint.

The RAR 243's are spot on,in regards to twist/throat/COAL.

HINT................

'Homer,

You AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk...is there no fhuqking end to your simply Incredible Dumbfhuqktitude?!?

Didn't think so. Hint.

Your pics are awesome!

Laughing!......................

taylor',

Now don't go teasin' The Do Nothing Gang,for be "blessed" with the inherent "ability"to fhuqk up Top Notch pixels.

Them crossed-eyes do them no favors.

Bless their hearts....................

'Boomer,

Purty mean of you to tease Banjo Gal,about her "ability" to muse Mils,MOA,Come-ups,boolits,glass and the like. Cat Poop and Fences is THE building blocks of Rifle Savvy.

Give or fhuqking take!

Though it is funnier than fhuqk!...........................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."