Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

I couldn't tell much from your link Pat. It looks to me like it would take a lot of research into those groups to find out who finances them. The Koch's have a bunch of different groups they've created. IMO they are worthless. I have many libertarian leanings myself even though I'm not a member of the Libertarian Party, but calling the Koch's Libertarians or much of anything is a misnomer. They are totally out for themselves. I found this and Cruz just went up a bunch in my estimation:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ted-cruz-koch-dark-money_56548545e4b0879a5b0c6dc6

Well, you didn't ask how much money they have given Rubio. That's pretty easy to find. laugh
The amount they'd given Rubio was in the link I provided or was in something else I'd seen, so I already knew. It didn't matter though because Rubio is a deal-breaker.

Trump, Rand, Cruz or possibly Carson. The rest should have D's beside their names.

But Trump is the one who's given money to Harry Reid, Hillary, Cuomo, etc etc. He's as much of a D as that douchebag Kasich.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.