I just bought and installed one of these(this one sold by Cabela's) on my Honda Rancher 350 ES.
<br>
<br>First major drawback, they are NOT just bolt on as it says in the catalog. For Hondas you must weld a slightly larger adaptor onto the existing tailpipe. Not a big deal, but a real problem for people who don't have a wire welder handy. AND, this is not mentioned in the description.
<br>
<br>Second, it is definitely quieter, but since I don't have a sound level meter, I am forced to use subjective evaluations of the reduced noise level and MY SUBJECTIVE evaluation is that it does not reduce exhaust noise by anywhere near 50% as claimed. I haven't had a chance to ride it around enough to see if the reduced noise emissions have any real world game viewing benefits but at this point, for the price, $200, I would give this one a long second thought before plunking any money down.

"When we put [our enlisted men and women] in harm's way, it had better count for something. It can't be because some policy wonk back here has a brain fart of an idea of a strategy that isn't thought out." General Zinni on Iraq