Originally Posted by BobinNH
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by BobinNH
Sure looks like lots of great 375 bullets around today. Excellent thread and thanks to Steve for sharing all this. Nice!

Hey Bob, it would be interesting to see how the old 275gr. BBC (Bitteroots) did against these newer bullets..

[Linked Image]

bsa: It would. I suspect they will hold their own.But I don't worry much about it because I've already "tested" the 250 gr- 375 BBC on brown bear,which beats most tests we can do. smile

I'll see if I can dig it up and text a picture to you. I think you will like it.I only found one. The other two made pretty big holes in the bear on the way out. smile

An acquaintance of mine has used the 275 BBC from the 375 on about a dozen coastal and interior grizzlies. he gives the same reports.

Another old acquaintance from out west, now deceased,used the 250 BBC from the 375 AI on half a dozen Cape buffalo in Africa.

The BBC is pretty well proven. On animals. Steigers made sure they were thoroughly tested. smile

Thanks Bob. I wish they were easier to find though....

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA