Its that time of the year! I am now booking our Aoudad hunts for this Fall and Early Next year.
I am based in west Texas and specialize in free range fair chase hunts. We do Guided, Semi Guided, and a few
self guided hunts on select ranches. We operate off of a very strict quota system on each property to keep
success rates high which are well into the 90%+ range on guided and self guided hunts combined.

I have approximately 500,00 acres to hunt on 9+ different ranches all varying in terrain, lodging, accessibility, etc.

The properties you are hunting I have exclusive access to (private land) and do not run back to back hunts. I set them up
for each hunter to have the best opportunity at a mature Ram. Single hunters or groups are welcome and I have lots
of references available on my website along with slideshows and detailed property descriptions to help make
your decision. I keep it updated at least once a week so availability is current.

We do have a high return booking rate so there are limited spots available on each property. When booking you will
deal with me directly so that I can answer any questions you may have in detail.

www.westtexashuntorg.com
Mike 915 328 0645 (Call or Text) - I am usually out hunting so please give me a day or two to respond.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Specializing in Free Range hunts in far west Texas for Native & Exotic Game. Hunts for All budgets with Financing available.

www.westtexashunt.com

Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/WestTexasHuntOrganization/