Of the powder measures I have tried and still have, I rate them as follows:
1) Perfect powder measure: very good bench-mounted unit. Very consistent throws, even with Unique, 4895, or Trail Boss. Feels like a cheap piece of plastic, but—it works. It also leaks with fine powders until it wears in. Lee now has a metal unit.
2) Hornady L-N-L: Great measure for bench- or press-mount. The case activation is complicated looking, but I never had a problem with it.
3) Lee Pro Auto-Disk: the measure most likely to be mounted on my Dillon 1050s at any time. Work well for me and one cavity is generally well with in accuracy-load range for any cartridge I load.
4) Dillon: a fine measure. Have problems adjusting them and getting them to settle down, but they work well. Have used them on various Hornady progressives over the years. Where I have a tool head dedicated to a specific load, it probably has a Dillon measure on it.
All of them have leaked at one time or another, except the Hornady.
The biggest problem folks have with the Hornady is not remembering which drum/rotor they have installed and not getting consistent throws until they realize their mistake. I have never use the Dillon for anything except standard pistol rounds, so I could see folks forgetting which assembly they have (though most buy a Dillon measure and dedicate it to a specific cartridge (it stays on the tool head).