Following on what I've mentioned before about the quantity of great little Mom & Pop ethnic restaurants, I stopped into a small Israeli place I'd been meaning to try out on my way back from Bass Pro shooting the new G19 I bought recently.

This is a shawarma and salad. Roasted turkey shaved from a verticle rotisserie and reheated in a pan, served in a pita stuffed with whatever additions you want added in there. I had this one stuffed with hummus, pickled onions, pickled red cabbage, and their version of a hot chili paste. Really good and really filling.

The Israelis pickle all kinds of vegetables. They would probably pickle your azz, if you stood still long enough.

Price? Free. After I told the owner working the rotisserie it was my first time there. I got the feeling they don't see many big gentiles in the place. The little place was busy and I quickly found out why with the food. Everybody was friendly and they all seemed fascinated by the Harley shirt I had on from Cherokee, NC with a big painted Indian face on the back.

[Linked Image]

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH