I just got this 1915 that consisted of a slide, frame, breech block, one grip and a bag of parts. Here is the way I got it with the parts dumped out of the bag -
[Linked Image]
I thought since it was already in parts it would be a good time to take some pictures showing the assembly process (I would never take one apart this far if I didn't have to, and I cannot think of any reason to ever have to!) I also tried some video's but they all are very dark, if you have a way to adjust the brightness it would help, also they were all taken with the camera on a tripod just under my chin so sometime not everything is in the frame or in focus.

Here are all the parts organized so I could compare them to a parts list -
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I had two parts I could not place, a small spring and and a part I knew didn't belong, I am fairly sure it's the locking arm for a Climin' Lyman but the small set screw heads are really damaged so I don't know it it's usable.
[Linked Image]

After double checking the parts list I found that there were two more small springs used on the 1915 that go in the breech block, I at first assumed they were there because the block was together, looking at it closer I saw signs on the pins that suggest the block also had been disassembled and noticed the sear spring was missing. Working the action slow allows gravity to make the sear work but I don't think it would hold if fired, so it might go full auto if left that way -
[Linked Image]

I tried a couple times to remove the sear, it appears it should easily come out if the firing pin is removed first, that should allow the rear to tilt down more which should let it slip right out, but I didn't see that until I had removed it another way. I smoothed up the edges of the breech block around the sear with a very small file and gained enough clearance so it snapped out by tapping on it, probably not a good way to do it, I was afraid I might bend or break the sear, if I ever did it again I would remove the firing pin, I think I am lucky I didn't break it.
[Linked Image]

Video -
sear removal

continued next post (picture limit)-