OK, My Texas shooting friends took delivery of their 4.5X March SR scopes. 4 of them are in their hands. Weather has prevented them from shooting the scopes at this time. Hopefully this weekend and the report will be on the NM forum.
They will be available from bullets.com. A big thanks to Shiraz for leading the effort and putting the funds up to make this happen.

Email I received yesterday.

Shiraz,

The scopes came in and here is the initial impression from Keith,

"Super clear and I can focus it on a wall 15 feet away. Numbers on the windage knob is awesome with the R and L. 13 minutes of wind in for half a rev so you probably won't ever go past where it'd be showing the wrong letter."

The dot appears to be smallish on initial look while in the house, but here is the extension of the text message.

"Maybe it'll look better on a target. Also, if the red dot can be seen during the day having it small will be a plus."

It is raining in CenTex and could last a few more days, but by the weekend 3 scopes will be mounted and mine on Tuesday (arriving in TX on Monday night) definitely will have range impression by mid week.

Butch,

Thank you for initiating the discussion.

Thank you.

The dot is illuminated and adjustable.