The only shells you are likely to have issues with are the Winchester Featherlights. These are under 7/8 oz and only 950 fps so tend to not generate enough gas to operate the gun. They work well for training as they are so light of recoil.

As for 1 1/2 oz loads in this gun, your shoulder will give out before the gun. I would recommend replacing the recoil spring as they tend to shorten with use. I replace the recoil springs on my autoloaders around the 5000 round mark as experience has shown me that the spring compacts about 3/4" in that amount of time. This is with a mix of light target loads and the occasional heavy waterfowl or upland load. A weak recoil spring allows the bolt to hit the back of the receiver and eventually causes irrepairable damage to the gun. It is an easy job and quite inexpensive- around $10.

Lubricating the magazine tube is also a good idea. I use one of the CLP products as it tends to keep the carbon particles in suspension better than plain oil which allows the gun to run smoother longer. If the gun begins to slow down, add a bit of CLP to the tube and bolt guides. This will liquify the carbon deposits allowing the gun to function normally. It also makes cleaning easier if done right away.