Noticed some new guys on the forum so thought I would bring this back up. My book on the Savage 99 family of firearms is now available for sale. It covers the evolution of the 99 from the first prototype, a Martini-based repeater to the last variant of the 99C. It has about 260 color pages, is hard back. The cost is $59.99 plus $5.00 media mail shipping. I sign, number and inscribe to book to the buyer. The title is "A Collector's Guide to the Savage 99 Rifle and its Predecessors the Model 1895 and 1899". I accept checks/money orders at David Royal, P.O. Box 1271, Pinedale, Wy., 82941, or paypal at wyomingsavage1895gmail.com. (send to friends and family to save me paypal's fee) or email or call me if you want to use a major credit card. My phone # is 307-231-0869. The book is available on Amazon and Barnes and Noble at a discount but it won't be signed, numbered and inscribed. Thanks, David

wyo1895
With Savage never say never.
For a copy of my book on engraved Savage lever actions rifles send a check for $80 to; David Royal, p.o. box 1271, Pinedale, Wy., 82941. I will sign and inscribe the book for you.
[email protected]