I'm not really one for writing negative reviews, but at the same time I like to read them when I'm on sites like midway and the like. I feel it's fair for me to share this.

I bought a used pair of ED3 8x43's off of the classifieds a couple of years ago. They worked great for me. I loved them. One day while walking through the woods the neck-strap anchor gave way. I thought it would be no big deal since they carry a lifetime warranty. I sent them off and they returned them (after cleaning them up nicely)saying that the anchor was an integrated part of the binocular body, which could not be repaired. That would've been no big deal except for the fact that their warranty states that they will repair or replace. They did neither. Again, they did clean them up for me nicely.

This is copied and pasted from their website:
"At Zen-Ray Optics, we stay behind every product we deliver to you. Through our rigorous Q/A process, we hope you never have to use our warranty service. But when you do, we want you to know that we are here, ready to help. If your PRIME HD, ZEN ED3, 2015 ZRS HD Binoculars or ZEN ED2 spotting scope requires service or repair, Zen-Ray will repair or replace it (even if it was your fault) for just $10, plus return shipping and handling."

Disclaimer:
I bought them used.
They fell from my neck.
The neck-strap was Leica. It was not a Zen-Ray. (The Leica strap was given to me. I've never owned a top-tier ANYTHING so I can't compare side by side.)

Anyway, I'm over it now. I zip tied a couple of loops so I could attach my strap. Again, I love the binoculars and use them when I hunt, but I won't purchase another product made by them.

I'm not saying whether you should or shouldn't buy from them. I'm simply giving you my experience.

Bradley