Hey Dogshooter have you tried the 130 gr Sierra TMK yet? Not sure how it would be on game but I bet it shoots great.

Johnw, I have only shot the 140 gr Accubond on paper but not on game, it is accurate though. In my wife's Tikka 6.5x55 the 140 gr partition shoots ok but I may give the 140 gr Accubond a whirl as a heavy game bullet. For deer we like the 120 gr Ballistic Tip.

Since I have other guns for big animals I have started to use bullets around 130 gr more in my 260 Rem since they can be moved a fair bit faster on average (in my gun 2700 fps tops with 140's and 2850-2900 with 130's). Last fall I shot 2 deer with the 140 gr Ballistic Tip and 3 with the 130 gr Accubond and couldn't tell the difference in wound channels between them. This year the 130 gr Sierra HPBT will get the nod for deer and I'm seriously considering going back to the 129 gr Nosler ABLR for longer range shots. Had some good success a few years ago with the ABLR bullet on deer. I thought hard about the 143 gr ELD-X but think I'll pass for now. There are so many great 6.5mm bullets these days it's hard to pick one smile good thing so many of them will work well.

Gerry.