LOL Constructor, you're so full of it your eyes are brown. A few clarifications in bold:

Originally Posted by constructor

Yes, looking back I should have returned his money the very first thing.
I did refund his money the second time. Only because you screwed up the barrel during the first return; even then you wouldn't respond to my emails until I posted pictures of it on the 68 forum.

There was nothing wrong with the barrel so I thought he might try a few things I suggested. I tried everything you suggested, including some that had nothing to do with the problem, like neck turning, and explained that in our emails and online conversations on the 68forums. I also sent you pictures of pretty much all of it.

The fact that he said several times he uses a .008 crush fit tells me he is measuring something wrong and more than likely sizing the brass wrong. I just explained above that was for fireforming loads, not normal resizing.

I tried several times if you go through the emails to help him figure it out. After I returned the barrel to him I don't think he shot it again. When I received the barrel back the second time there was still red dykem in the barrel where I stained the metal to run the air gauge check. BS. I shot it a bunch, trying more things you hadn't though of, and sent you pictures of the ring left in the case necks from where you ground away the nitride when you "polished" the chamber. You have pictures of this, so you know the truth.

This would never have left my office if he wasn't running around posting things on forums. My only "posting things" was responding to another posters comment about your "great customer service". It seems fair for both of us to share our experiences, that's what these forums are for.

Last edited by Yondering; 05/04/16.