Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by deerstalker
except when the ogive is placed where you cant get any tension. one of the problems i have encountered is neck tension. at first i thought it was my dies which were RCBS.
got a set of Redding's and it was the same. got a set of Lee's with a collet die and it made a difference.
by the way, i have a few years reloading too. started Christmas day 1958.

Sell a kid and buy a case or two of the factory stuff.

Dave
now that sounds like a real plan Deflave!
only problem is they frown on stealing kids and selling them. my only kid is 46 and i couldn't get 10 bucks on a good day.

i finally got a fcd from lee and it took the pain out of loading. other then the problem of neck tension loading these little buggers is like any other bottle neck.
it is just a hoot to shoot. i love the bottom discharge. i gutted a pos plastic ar15 mag pop it in and all brass is right there allowing me to keep my eyes on target rather then looking for thrown brass. i think the gen 2 uppers may be priced to high but for anyone wanting a fun small vermin center fire with almost endless rounds at hand needs one of these.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~