plenty of good info, none bad..

I'd also recommend picking up a couple of different die sets for the ONE caliber you might be reloading... die sets are cheap in the scope of things, costing about as much as a box of ammo or of premium bullets... then they last forever...

I like having an extra or two around, in case their is a problem with one, you're not dead in the water...

Some have a feature or two that I like at certain times over another.. such as a set of Lees with the collet die... yet I size the body with the body die when the shoulder needs bumping back.

I can't live without a universal deprimer or two...

These are things I learned after being self taught.. if it can screw up, I've managed to learn that early, about everything one can think of.

another thing I recently found out about is a stuck case problem, and a solution... even tho I have a stuck case remover set up, like Les suggests, I hated using the darn thing...I don't find it very user friendly..

so what I recently discovered, is getting a stuck case, I just left it in the shell holder, and took a crescent wrench and just slowly unscrewed the die with it, while holding the base of the shellholder...

worked like a charm and it was the simplest way I've experienced taking care of a stuck case...don't know why I didn't figure that one out a long time ago...