Originally Posted by JSH
I like my Dropped Hunter, it is a substantial knife with enough belly for all around use but still a useful point.
For another all-around pattern and general purpose knife, I like his #7 with an extra 1/4" of blade. It comes out about the same dimensions as the Dropped Hunter but I like the grip shape a bit better. The Hunter model(not dropped) has a little less point if you want to go that direction. The Lite Hunter is another great one with a bit slimmer blade than the #7
If I was only allowed one Ingram design for all my uses it would likely be the #7+1/4 or the Lite Hunter.

I got a Slim for my daughter and it's a beautiful little knife but a bit too slender for me through the handle. My #4 Bird&Trout fills my need for a more delicate knife.

I think the H325 and the Chukar are almost identical through the blade but the H325 has a squared off butt while the Chukar is more rounded. I got the H325 for my wife who uses it in the kitchen almost daily and loves it.

WOW! THanks very much for all the info and comparisons of the different models! That was exactly what I needed. And wow, what a hellofa collection you have there!

Thanks again,

John