Originally Posted by shrapnel

The Kahles must be the better scope, the Swarovski isn't as good as a Bushnell...

Originally Posted by Ringman
Kimber7man,

Since your thread got off track a little I will participate a little in more side track.

I purchased four Swarovski z5 5-25X52 (1" tube). Not one of them was as good as my Bushnell 6500 4 1/2-30X50 (30mm tube) when side by side looking at the deer antlers in the woods 131 yards away or eye charts 127 yards away. I bought two Bushnell 6500 4 1/2-30X50's. One of them was not very good in low light but matched two of the z5's. The other two z5's were very good in low light and matched the second 6500 in low light but not in daylight. If the Bushnell needed 10X the Swarovski needed at least 11X for me to see the same detail. One of the z5's went back for customer service twice. Both times they told me the erector was faulty and replace it. The other three were sold without mounting them as soon as I compared them to the Bushnells. I no longer have any Swarovski scopes.

The Second 6500 matched the Leupold VX-6 4-24X52 (34mm tube) in every way and was barely lighter.

Well Shrapnel, you finally learned the truth, thanks to Kimberman.