Originally Posted by BamBam
The Lord has answered my prayers, I hope she feels the pain that she has inflicted on the hundreds of thousands of people around the world!

Don't blame Hillary. The blame lies with ignorant voters who supported her sociopath husband and have handed her a rigged primary.

Democrats do not hold sole ownership of stupidity. There are plenty of neocon Republicans who are equally stupid. We don't have to review the anti-America sellouts who vehemently supported the Clinton equal known as Romney. He'd of taken our guns more quickly than any Democrat. We have a more recent rendition in the neocon sociopath: Lyin' Ted. That a Canadian citizen until 2014 could dupe as many Republicans as he did proves that neocon Republicans are every bit as stupid as Democrats. Lyin' Ted is Hillary's equal. He's an insider. And being the phony constitutionalist that he lies that he is, he ought to know that James Madison intended to deny ANYONE holding dual loyalty from holding office of president. Natural born citizen in found in only one place in our constitution: Article II, Section 1, Paragraph 5.

Phony Republicans who believe that Obama was born in a Kenyan grass hut thus making him ineligible to hold office of the president yet were willing to compromise their integrity (more appropriately: lack of integrity) by allowing Ted Cruz, who didn't surrender his dual citizenship until 2014 and whose mother purportedly renounced her American citizenship while living in Canada which would have caused her and her lying son to become naturalized American citizens, are dangerous to American liberty and ought to be denied ability to vote.

Neocons like jorge1 and ltppwell and their pack of neocon lemmings make a serious judgment error by assuming that conservatives will vote neocon Republican. Had Ted Cruz been nominated, these morons would have handed the election to Hillary, for Donald Trump and only Donald Trump will whip Hillary. Lyin' Ted is a complete whack job sociopath. His political career is through. Rick Perry will put a serious hurt on him in 2018. I expect President Trump to endorse Perry.