Originally Posted by 99guy
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
No problem. If it were a savage 99, I could see starting the bid at a penny... wink

Yeah. You are so much better than me cause you like 70's and I like 99's. That's a pretty tall horse you are ridding.

But at the end of the day any gun is worth whatever somebody is willing to pay for it. And you don't deserve it any more than somebody that is willing to paying more for it than you are.

Just saying... wink

You suggesting he starts an auction at a penny on gunbroker is ridiculous. You have to have the right people looking at it at the right time. The 458 WM the OP has could potentially sell for half of what it's worth if the right people aren't looking at the auction. There are better options for selling this rifle and yours is not the best option or it's a big gamble. Is the OP willing to lose his azz if he listens to your suggestion? Probably not. It's not a question of who's better either, as I won't go there. I'll spare you that embarrassment. Just sayin.. wink

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA