I hunt locally hunt whitetail, mule deer, moose, elk antelope when I can and black bear.All are available on one of my farms or another. There's also fully wild bison that wander around the north place that I can't hunt because my skin is the wrong colour.No shortage of coyotes and a few more wolves than necessary.

Straying a little farther from home I've taken caribou, goats and grizzlies, a few musk-ox and such. Quite a bit farther afield I've taken many African species including various antelope, giraffe, buffalo and elephant. Got a bit of a buffalo fetish going and my 3 continent total is 135. Life BG total, all in is a bit over 1000.

Whats the hardest isn't an easy call, access to the best areas is most of the battle. If you can get to them, you can probably get them. World wide you going to have trouble finding much that is smarter than a big whitetail buck. Elk are close, and have the added problem of leaving the country when they are spooked. Doesn't mean you couldnt find them again, but finding them isnt the same as being able to go there. Elephant are intelligent but might as well be blind.Just about everything else is stupid, protected mostly by the nature of the country side and their ability to get out of Dodge. Can't get 'em if you cant get to them.

Last edited by Model70Guy; 09/22/16.

Life begins at 40. Recoil begins at "Over 40" Coincidence? I don't think so.