For me, and I used to be a fairly decent shot, there is always wiggle with optics dry firing, even off bags on the bench. I"ve never been able to make it stop completely. But it becomes very very minor when you practice. One reason I tend to dry fire a fair amount, even when out in the field to stay sharp.

That said, if you see more in the 2 guns, than in the others there is an issue of something, BUT if the accuracy is there....

First I"d swap scopes out and see if it follows the gun or the scope....

You always have body movement and muscle tension, thats a given, laser training will show what the eye can't even see at times.

But if it follows the gun or the scope once you've swapped, but if the accuracy was good enough, I"d not sweat it personally.

If it followed the scope, obviously I"d send that in to see what the factory could do. But if its the gun, I don't know there is much you can or need to do. A gunsmith might be able to answer the gun question better.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....