Originally Posted by JGRaider
Glad you got the pics fixed....great buck Gled. Congrats.

Thanks. Almost the size of your TX mulies. I'm still not sure what the issue was with the pics.

Originally Posted by Okbow87
That's a good looking buck there! Always nice when they are better than you thought.

Agreed. I spend most of my outdoors time on this mountain and honestly don't see big mulies that often so I'll give myself a pass for not knowing what I was staring at lol.

Originally Posted by rost495
Nice buck! Great job!

Next time, I'd wait a bit longer if he stood up right away while you were trailing him though, just IMHO.

If they are dead already they aren't going anywhere and if they aren't, a bit of extra time never hurts....

Thanks.

Yeah, I did let some time pass (15-20 minutes) before actually following his trail, but more time certainly wouldn't have hurt. Just glad it worked out.

Originally Posted by GTC22
Sweet! Fishlake?

BTW, I still haven't even shot that 7-08 Montana you sold me almost 3 years ago!

GTC

Correct on unit. One of the better years I've seen. It's been 13 years since I've had an opportunity at a buck like this one on the mountain.

You know I don't think I ever shot that rifle either. I bought it off here then had a change of heart.

Time for some range/hunting action wink