Originally Posted by BobinNH
IMO easily the best looking factory rifle out there,although I admit to being less than thrilled with all the Kimbers I have owned.

I would say that I am running about 50%-60% on them out of a dozen or so in various permutations. I know it's not "me" and an inability to soot light rifles; if that were so none of them would have shot well and that is not the case. Soem have been really good.

They were all gone and then I bumped into this Select in 257 Roberts and bought it despite having dumped another that shot like crap. So far this one seems far better behaved.

For me,no Kimber will ever replace a M70 but this is a nice, light rifle that balances well,and so far shoots good too.Function is very good. It isn't hard to look at either.

I like it.

[Linked Image]

This is what it does so far for 5 shots with 46-H4350-100 BT,the first hand load I tried in it. Too early to tell but I think I can get the 100 NPT to do about the same thing.

[Linked Image]

Looks like a keeper!!

"The trouble ain't that there is too many fools, but that lightening ain't distributed right." - Mark Twain