I hear ya, I'm always the first guy to get cold feet. Even more so after a bout with frostbite that left my toes a little numb. (Managed to do that deer hunting in what was actually good weather conditions.) Tried most of the above except boot boots. The only thing that's worked for me is several pair of boots for different conditions with one pair of good winter socks. Right now it's something like 1000 gram - a lot of it anyway - when everyone else is happy with light insulation. When there's snow on the ground it's either those when I know I'll be in before the cold reaches my feet or my ice fishing boots. Ice fishing boots aren't so good for walking, bulky and loose to trap more insulating air. There's not a whole lotta walking in ice fishing.

One thing that helped more than I thought it would is don't sit with your feet on snow. Even a chunk of corrugated cardboard makes a significant difference.

Thin wicking socks are always a good idea but my feet freeze up before perspiration becomes an issue. Take your boot liners out at the end of the day so they're dry by morning.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.