Originally Posted by FreeMe
Originally Posted by rlott
O
Originally Posted by savage24

Quite the crew. I knew this would draw them out. Who else wants to play?

Thanks for drawing them out. I just added a couple more racist A-holes to my ignore list.

If that's what you need to do, by all means do so. And you're welcome. I prefer not to ignore them. I prefer to keep track of their.....progress.

Sad weak boys, who have no identity outside the group they require to feel safe.

You two must be proud of yourselves. After you finish juggling each other's nuts, maybe you can dredge up an article or two on the Westboro Baptist Church and smoke out some of those militant Christians.

So, is it safe to assume that you are another of that group as well?

It's hilarious to watch a third of you act like it's nothing and another third of you defending the neo-nazi movement. I don't care one spit about the former, and the latter can KMA.

No shortage of mental midgets here. Pretend all you want. The left will use these guys (and they do exist) against us all the more if we ignore it. We don't need to make excuses for them. We only need to voice our disgust. If that scares you......oh well....

Before the election, these people got the attention they deserve — little to none. Now every liberal rag has a daily headline proclaiming the election has given white supremacists boost. The conference in the article linked to your post was attended by about 300 people - half of them protesters. David Duke never polls more than 1-2 percent, but instead of a back-page story that some loser is a Trump supporter, we're bombarded with headlines demanding Trump denounce David Duke.

The tactic here is to exaggerate the importance of white supremacists, tie them to Republicans, then demand Trump denounce them every time a few dozen of them have a meeting, thereby creating the impression that conservatism is white supremacy, which is Trump, which is Bannon, which is Spencer, which is Duke, and apparently in your genius-level brain, anyone who tells you to GFY on the topic.