I bought one of the 3.5-10x44 Meopros with the zplex reticle. I mounted it on my 280 BAR and sighted it in today. Overall, I really like the scope. I was somewhat concerned about the fine cross hair disappearing in low light situations, but I think it's going to be just fine. I was in the woods this afternoon in a area where I can not see more than 40 yards in broad day light. I could still see the reticle well enough to make the 40 yard shot 35 minutes after sunset. That's more enough for my purposes.

I have a bean field stand where 500 yard shots are possible that I hope to get to sit in later this week. I'm interested to see how it does there.

The scope is noticeably clearer and has better low light performance than my old Vari-X III 3.5-10x50.

I also love the constant eye relief.

The only thing I don't care for at this point is the width of the reticle (fine cross hair to thick post). I measured it today at 9 inches at 100 yards. That makes the post pretty much useless as a holdover point to me. But I won't be taking any shots over 300 yards with the BAR anyway, so it's not a big deal.

Oddly enough though, I checked the ballistics calculator on Meopta's website and according to it the distance should be closer to 4 inches. So either Meopta's calculator website is out of date or the reticles in these Cameraland versions of the scope are different.

Anyway, this scope is well worth the $350 price tag Cameraland has on them and then some.

”Those who would give up liberty for security, deserve neither.” Ben Franklin