Originally Posted by Mikewriter
I have a neighbor who likes to shoot a semi-auto of some kind fast and often, Seems to like to do it more in late evening on weekends. I suspect he doesn't want me shooting any pretty little deer, is purposely trying to spook them.

Last Friday night after a lot of shots from him, a had a game cam pic of a little buck at my water trough no far from where the shooting took place, same thing happened Friday night, except my pic was of a really nice 8 point.

I didn't see a deer either morning after the shooting, but it really seems like he may be wasting his efforts - and ammo, because it doesn't seem to scare them very far. ...

Agreed. Got the same kind of knuckle head on one property line. Used it to my advantage last year to tag a fat doe for the freezer. Still hunting toward the shooting in dry grass/leaves mid afternoon. When he was shooting, I was walking/moving. When he stopped to reload, I stopped and scanned. About 20 minutes into it, my doe came walking out of the brush about 30 yards in front of me...