Every day thousands of Mauser 98's are abused and or neglected. Some face the indignity of being chopped up by some dude named Bubba, others are left neglected on the used racks of gunshops across the world, while still others are improperly stored and face the very real danger or rampant corrosion.

There is something you can do to stop this madness. Join us at the Mauser Rescue Society and do your part to save perhaps the greatest bolt action rifle ever designed.

For the small price of scrounging around your local area, you too can save a Model 98 that desperately needs you. Just look at this, one of our many success stories.

[Linked Image]

This poor VZ-24 had been reduced to a receiver and bolt, but thanks to our friends at Copes, Brownells, ITD and McMillan; it is now enjoying a new lease on life.

You too could be a part of this important movement. All you need to do is pledge acquire an unaltered 98 in order to protect it from the cruel world and not to build with 98's that have survived in original military trim. Remember the lonely neglected Mausers of the world are counting on you.

Please feel free to post pictures of the 98's that you have saved in this thread and thank you for your time.

CowboyTim
Mauser Rescue Society
Founder, President, and Chairman

Mauser Rescue Society
Founder, President, and Chairman

I don't always shoot Mausers, but when I do...I prefer VZ-24s.

jdi do píči