Originally Posted by remingtonclassic
After I stated I will take these at the top of your ad,did not you E-mail me saying you had a trade pending,and would let me know ,that you had not heard a response from another member,but would let me know,after you responded, I will make arrangements for payment? Moving on,

Once again, I think we are both victims of some simple miscommunication here...and this is the very reason I always request deals to be handled via email only.

When someone emails me, unless their email address matches their username on the forum, or unless they specifically tell me "Hey, this is so-and-so from 24Hourcampfire", I have no way of knowing where the email originated or who specifically it is from. The only reason I responded via email to Darin at d*********[email protected] that I had a deal pending, is because I sincerely thought I had a deal pending with Remingtonclassic on the forum here. I had no idea you two were the same people, you made no indication of such, and no part of the email even made it remotely sound like you were the same. Furthermore, posting "I'll take these" in the thread and subsequently emailing you had bullets to trade is more than a little ambiguous, hence the confusion.

It would be one thing if you had posted "I'll take these, trade offer emailed", but that is not what transpired.