Originally Posted by szihn
I think szihn needs to make a video of him scraping a Browning epoxy finsih high gloss stock in 5 minutes. I hope a donor stock shows up from one of the local gun shops he has spoken with.

I cannot imagine a five minute scrap happening with the result being something you would want to own when it was done.

Agreed!
I am not put off by a skeptic. In fact I welcome them. If I try and fail, I'll fail in front of the camera. My offer to do the vid is still standing. I have to borrow the stock and also the camera and the man to shoot the vid, but I am hopeful I can do exactly that. The offer is already out there, and it's posted here. How long it will take to get this done I don't know, as I have not found a doner yet. My friend with the camera has already agreed however.

And renagade50, I would advise against calling him a cock.
That word is reserved for a male bird or something manly.

Being a man is not a function of having a penis. Heck, 50% of all dogs and rats have those, and they will never be men.

Being a man implies integrity and virtue.

I have not and probably will never meet him. As I said he's nothing but worthless words on a screen. But if I read those words it causes me (and a lot of others apparently) to doubt his integrity and virtue.

A man would give me a challenge as stantdm and a few other have. One made in openness and without insult.

The male in question here has no more to do in his life than to sit in front of a screen over (29,969 posts??!!??)
and try to irritate people, but he's not to be taken seriously.

That kind of tactic work well with dealing with children at about 4th grad level, but I have been out of grade school for a very long time. Let him play in the sand box by himself.

As for the skeptics, well I think I can be friends with them. They are acting like men and I will accept their challenge.
As men, if and when I prove my point I am sure I will get posts thanking me for the vid. Men do that kind of thing.
If I fail I will do so publicly and I will admit it.

Sanctimonious much?

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.