Originally Posted by Mannlicher
The professor keeps his job, no sanctions. Freedom of Speech, says Drexel, even though they admit that freedom of speech does not extend to students.
I knew this pole smoker would skate.
http://heatst.com/culture-wars/drexel-u-prof-who-called-for-white-genocide-to-keep-his-job/

Free speech does not protect inciting violence upon other citizens. At the very least he has committed a 'race crime' - using the Left's words - when he called for the mass murder of white Americans. In my state the use of these 'fighting words' is recognized as tantamount to initiating an assault. Presumptively he has placed all on notice of his intent to commit or abet mass murder.

It might seem that this unprotected speech - you can't yell "Fire" in a crowded theater and claim 1st Amendment protection - constitutes grounds for a valid assertion of SD, except in the rarefied atmosphere of sanctimonious academic rabble.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty of give me death! P. Henry

Deus vult!

Rhodesians all now