Originally Posted by Cheyenne
Originally Posted by Yondering
Originally Posted by Esox357
Nice Mackay! See if my pistol will run them? I'm thinking it should.

Of course it should, that's what we've been telling you. The "conflicting reports" are from people who are guessing and repeating stuff they read online.

I do not think it is a general problem with the SWCs in the Glock 21, but my 30SF will not run 200 grain SWC rounds that work fine in 1911, M&P and Springfield XDs platforms. I have tried charge weight and COL variations to no avail. I gave up trying to make a magic SWC formula for just this gun. The rear of the extracting case catches on the flat part of the front of the top bullet in the magazine and leaves a semi-circle mark. This does not happen with round nose or hollow points rounds. Some have stated on other forums that it has to do with the geometric changes needed to make the short frame version of the 30, which results in a different relationship between the slide and frame, but I cannot speak to that assertion.
My statement was from my glock 30. It will not run swc ,I would have assumed the feed ramp was the same on a 21 but ??