Originally Posted by TomT
That's very nice of you to offer, thanks! But, as luck would have it, my wife succeeded (just a bit ago), where I had no luck. She got through to their customer service dept. They said they were having problems with a new order process, and my part should ship sometime next week. Fingers crossed.

Thanks for letting me vent all! I hope everyone has a great weekend & gets some hunting or shooting in. -TomT

Was sure thinking you didn't give it much time or effort before complaining on the net...

Everyone, me included, is so used to emails and texts etc.. just going through instantly... and the last year or so its to the point that if I need to know on an email or such, I have to send it with the recieved and read attachments checked etc...

Things are not instant. Like we assume they are. Things can get lost. And on a to good to be true deal, I'm sure you were not the single only message they had to recieve and get an answer to and then respond to....

Just my take on impatience these days.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....