Originally Posted by Sycamore
Brady has a couple of damned good receivers, maybe 4. IF, IF Atlanta would have stayed in his face the second half it would have been a blow out. don't know what they told the o-line for Patriots at half time, but it worked.

Eadelman was insane, and Amendola was right there with him.

Hell of an effort by many talented players.

Sycamore
That's something I always think about when folks rave about this or that quarterback, like they're solely responsible for any win or loss. No digs on any QB but as near as I can tell there are always 10 other men on that field and I don't think they're there just because they got really good tickets to watch the QB play. The best QB in the world would get smeared without a good line to keep the defense off of him, and without people to catch and carry the ball the QB's just out there masturbating with a pigskin.

I don't have a dog in this fight, didn't watch the game. Congrats to Brady, he is truly a great quarterback and a good quarterback is indispensable, but even more congratulations to the entire New England team since it was the team that won, not Brady all by his lonesome.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!