My neighbor and hunting partner bought a ridgeline in 28 recentlyafter I pointed him that direction. He hasn't shot it yet. I'll probably be the one sighting it in for him when it warms up and loading for it because he doesn't load. I think Christensen has improved the last few years. They used to just turn down Rem factory barrels and wrap them for some of their rifles. I guess they are making their own blanks now and the quality looks pretty good.

The rumor is that the founder of fierce used to work for Christensen until they noticed a lot of money was disappearing and they figured out that it might be due to him.

I'd like to try a ridgeline in 28 if I could sell the one I built on a Rem action last year. The one I built is a bit picky and hasn't shot any better than .75 Moa but I like the cartridge and I'm getting some great spreads from my 25" barrel. The 195's do over 3100 with no problems. If my friends ridgeline will do 1/2 Moa with a little load work I'll take a chance on one too. Unless they do mesas in 28 by then.

I think I may try a Mesa in a creedmoor soon too.

Bb

Last edited by Burleyboy; 02/08/17.