Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by RickyD
untold length of time for the Ds to stall in committee and then on the Senate floor.
It can remain untold because it won't be allowed. I believe Trump will be clear on that.

Thus the mention of the Senate recess.

wink

That gets Gorsuch on the SCOTUS and saves the nuclear option for Ginsburg's replacement (who cannot come fast enough).

Ok....I know I'm getting ahead of things, but like I asked in an earlier thread...which way would Gorsuch lean if the ACA were repealed and another "mandate" passed? Would Roberts flip flop?? Would he offer to rewrite it again so it would pass???

Because you know damn well that anything coming out of this administration will be challenged in court...and if the ACA is repealed without a good replacement I can see the headlines now....

DONALD TRUMP AND THE REPUBLICANS LEAVE 25 MILLION AMERICANS WITHOUT HEALTH INSURANCE

You fight back with Trump makes heathcare more affordable for millions. They need to hammer that home. The Trump plan will make is cheaper and easiler to get aboard. Screw the subsidies. Just make a catostrophic plan cheap. Hgh deductable, and cover only truely major happenings.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo