Originally Posted by T LEE
SIG 938 or a J frame in .38+P although I like my 431PD .32 H&R, it has some juice even out of the bitty BBL.
Agreed, any of those work well in the pockets of my jeans. Also add in my Colt Cobra, it does fine in my pocket.

Different people have different levels of tolerance for objects in the pocket. Some will never go larger than a sub-compact .380. TRH won't tolerate anything larger than a NAA mini revolver. T LEE and I are quite comfortable with a small frame DA revolver.

Doesn't mean anyone is more or less correct, it's a personal choice.

For me, I prefer a medium to full size (LW Commander / G19 size) auto in an IWB for all day every day carry. My 431 or Cobra get pocket carried when I'm in and out of places where ther is carry/no carry; works for me.

I could live with a Micro 9 / 938 type pistol as a single "go anywhere" type pistol. IWB for most days, pocket as needed. If you want a single pistol for all occasions, and you feel a six shot 9mm is sufficient to meet what you determine as your threat level...then such a pistol can get the job done.

Just never forget...it's YOUR choice, not what the Campfire hive mind says you have to have.